Do You Have Missing or Broken Teeth?
If you live in Spring, TX, Houston or Klein, the following scenarios might sound familiar:
- You Have Dentures but HATE wearing them. Maybe they slide around, maybe you are tired of not being able to taste food, or are tired of worrying about your dentures falling out around other people.
- You are EMBARRASSED TO SMILE in Public. Whether you have missing or broken teeth, or have simply have had several crowns done over several years by several dentists that aren’t the same shape, size or color.
- You have Lost 1-2 Teeth over time. It’s harder to chew the foods you love, and you think about smiling in public or in photos.
- You are in constant pain, having a hard time chewing from old crowns, fillings, and teeth that are breaking down and falling apart.
If so, I understand how embarrassing it is to have missing or broken teeth. You’re extremely self-conscious when you speak, smile or laugh, and it hurts your self-confidence. Plus, you would do anything to be able to chew on a steak, bite an apple or eat normal foods again.
The GOOD NEWS IS THAT: You can FINALLY have a mouth full of teeth that look and feel natural and can turn back the clock on your teeth and get your smile and confidence back.
We have helped many patients in the Spring, Klein and Houston areas get rid of the embarrassment of having missing or broken teeth thanks to dental implants. This cosmetic dental procedure replaces a missing tooth with an artificial tooth that is much stronger than a dental crown.
The best part is that these artificial teeth look just like your natural teeth – nobody will even know you had the procedure done! And the implant could last a lifetime when properly maintained with adequate brushing and flossing.
That means you can live the rest of your life without having to be shy about smiling or embarrassed that you have missing or broken teeth. If you are missing multiple teeth, we have options for replacing several, most, or even all your teeth across 4-6 dental implants – giving you a fresh start and second chance at having beautiful, strong, natural-looking teeth again.
At your initial consultation in Spring, TX, you will get a chance to meet our team and discuss all your treatment options, including sedation options so you can be sure to be completely comfortable with even little to no memory of the procedure itself. We will also discuss flexible and convenient payment options, and some procedures may be covered by your insurance.
- If your missing teeth make it hard for you to chew and speak
- You find yourself “holding back” your smile because you’re embarrassed
- You don’t laugh out loud as much as you used to because you’re self-conscious about your missing teeth
- If you’ve lost a tooth here and there and are looking to finally be able to chew food normally again…
- You’re tired of looking at a menu, wondering what will be the easiest thing to eat
…then call 281-376-0550 or click below for easy ways to get started. We look forward to helping you – like we’ve helped so many other patients in the Spring area and beyond. If any of the above sound like you, keep reading below to find out just a few of the options you have, OR You can even take our VirtualConsult Quiz here to find what option may work best for you!
Don’t Take Our Word For It… Read These Dental Implant Patient Testimonials!
Before and After Replacement of Missing Teeth, Actual Patients from the Spring, TX, Area
Before and After Replacement of Missing Teeth, Actual Patients in Spring, Klein and Houston, TX